One Site for Every Screen
With the growing number of handheld devices to surf the web, it’s practically essential to have a mobile version of the website. All screen resolutions must be compatible and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation.
You can have our team to build a responsive website from scratch.
Think about a brand as a symbol, name, sound, or reputation that distinguishes your business from another. In order to promote your business, you need following tools and objectives
Name and URL
What do you get?
Initial Consulting Session
We will evaluate your requirements and ideas and recommend the best options to satisfy your needs as well as to suggest optional features, some marketing ideas and promotional techniques.
- One (1) home page
- Up to ten (10) subpages (If more required, contact us for an estimate)
- ‘About Us’, ‘Contact Us’ pages using the contact form
- On Page Search Engine Optimization
- Automated XML Sitemap Generation
- Google Analytics Integration
We will integrate your ‘Contact us’ webpage with your email addresses and make sure all online forms and messages will be delivered into your inbox. We also integrate an autoresponder (opt-in) email service for your newsletter or direct response marketing.
We will incorporate your content into the proposed layout, setup blog webpage and sidebars (if required)
We will install all mandatory back-end applications and databases and set up necessary setting to make sure your webpage will be sound and secure and perform with an optimal speed
- Customized design based on your requirements and ideas
- Customized layout, navigation menu and/or sub menu setup
- Code development required for your website
- Plugins, features and other technology artifacts implementation
- Sidebars and widgets setup
- Blog setup
- Initial logo, images, content upload and setup
Social Media Connection
We will link your webpage with the most popular channels like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
End User Training
We will provide the basic user guide for you to upload new content, manage minor changes and if required manage minor setting changes